ws-dev mailing list archives

From "Colm O hEigeartaigh" <cohei...@progress.com>
Subject PASSED: was [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.7
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 13:32:32 GMT

With 3 binding +1's (Fred, Ant, Nandana) and 2 non-binding +1's (me,
Dan), and no other votes, this vote has passed. I'll deploy the
artifacts shortly.

Thanks,

Colm.

-----Original Message-----
From: Colm O hEigeartaigh [mailto:coheigea@progress.com]
Sent: 16 April 2009 16:40
To: wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: general@ws.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] release wss4j-1.5.7

To the Apache Web Services Community,

This is a call for votes for the wss4j-1.5.7 release.

The distribution can be found at the following URL:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.7/dist/

You can also point maven at the following URL to pull down the 1.5.7
release POM, source, and class JARs:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.7/maven/

Additionally, the generated version of the web site can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.5.7/site/

The list of bugs fixed in this release can be seen here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=1231006
3&styleName=Html&version=12313717

Most importantly, this release contains a fix by Dan Kulp for a thread
safety issue that can make signature validation randomly fail under high
load.

This re-spun release also includes the Apache License and Notice files
in each jar, as requested by Ant Elder.

This vote will stay open for at least 72 hours.

Here is my (non-binding and advisory) +1.

Thanks,

Colm.