ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jUDDI release 2.0rc7
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 20:58:22 GMT

-1

1) The LICENSE file is completely bogus.   It's not the proper Apache LICENSE
file.   It also doesn't contain the license entries for any of the included
third party jars.

2) There isn't a NOTICE file anywhere to be seen.

3) Where is the source distribution?   Apache releases Open SOURCE software.
There needs to be a source distribution included for the dist dir on
www.apache.org.   Most likely just a tarball of the tag.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp