ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jUDDI release 2.0rc7
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 15:01:12 GMT
On Wed May 6 2009 10:47:11 am Kurt T Stam wrote:
> Thanks Daniel,
>
> You're making some good points. We've started work to rectify the issues
> you brought up. We're sort of under the gun to put out this 2.0rc7
> release, so we're leaning towards putting it out as is (I think we have
> enough votes) and then following it up by a 2.0 release next week or so.

No, you don't have enough votes.   You only have a single binding vote (Steve
Viens).   The other votes are non-binding.  (my vote is non-binding as well)

In anycase, I don't think it's acceptable.    The artifacts don't meet the
minimum requirements for releases from Apache.   Thus, they need to be redone
and a new vote started.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp