ws-dev mailing list archives

From Kurt T Stam <kurt.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] jUDDI release 2.0rc7
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 14:47:11 GMT
Thanks Daniel,

You're making some good points. We've started work to rectify the issues
you brought up. We're sort of under the gun to put out this 2.0rc7
release, so we're leaning towards putting it out as is (I think we have
enough votes) and then following it up by a 2.0 release next week or so.

Please let us know if this unacceptable.

Thx,

--Kurt