ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Ws Wiki] Update of "WSTrackUs09" by GlenDaniels
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:32:29 GMT

Well, one thing I've been thinking about is a "WS-Commons FastFeather" type
things for ws-commons.   (kind of assuming the split actually goes through by
ApacheCon, but at this pace..... ;-)

Basically, 10 minute or so mini-presentations on what's available in WS-
Commons and how they can be/have been used in other projects to solve WS
related needs.   I'm sure we could get small Axiom, WSS4J, XmlSchema, Neethi,
etc... presentations set.   (the problem is more likely to be restricting them
to 10 minutes)

Assuming the split goes through, I think such a think might be a good thing to
help drum up some interest on the commons things separate from the Axis2
things.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp