ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Web Services report delay for June
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 21:49:35 GMT
Hi board!

We've got enough stuff (activity, releases, etc) to do a report this quarter
from the Web Services project, but we still haven't resolved "the big
question" about how the project is going to best move forward in terms of
organization and the potential promotion of some of our subprojects to TLPs
(and our sub-sub-projects to subprojects :)).

As such, I'd like to request that we skip the June report in favor of a July
the community to come to some consensus within the next few weeks, if
possible.  We'll continue our regular schedule with a September report after
that.

OK with y'all?

Thanks,
--Glen