ws-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Ws Wiki] Update of "WSTrackUs09" by GlenDaniels
Date Mon, 29 Jun 2009 03:27:22 GMT
Hi dims!

I would love to have a joint session with CXF if possible, maybe an interop
demo or panel discussion (I actually discussed this with Dan K a while back).
 I don't think a whole joint track would work, though, as we only really have
5 hours of room for content and I think either project could probably fill
that alone without much trouble.

--Glen