ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/WebServicesPMCReorg" by DanKulp
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 17:07:33 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DanKulp:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/WebServicesPMCReorg

   * Decide which if any of the remaining subprojects should be promoted, moved, or retired
to the Attic.

  ''Comments:''
-  * dkulp:  I would add WSS4J and Woden onto the second bullet for immediate promotion into
the ws-commons as both are fairly heavily used and WSS4J is definitely being actively developed.
 Add Kandula/Rampart/Sandesha to the first bullet.
+  * dkulp:  Also add tcpmon to WS-Commons - seems to be fairly actively maintained.  (At
least I see a bunch of commits recently, which is a good thing)

  ''Supporters:''
   * dkulp (with the changes in my above comment)