ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Trivial Update of "XmlRpcExampleStringArray" by KenTanaka
Date Fri, 10 Jul 2009 19:22:28 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by KenTanaka:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/XmlRpcExampleStringArray

  This code originated on a linux system, using Java 1.5, Maven 2.2.0 and Net''''''Beans 6.5
running apache-tomcat-6.0.16

- This ended up a bit long, but I'm not sure if the server and client programs should be broken
out into separate wiki pages. Sometimes it's nice not to have all together. This is my first
foray into XML-RPC so improvements are welcome.
+ This ended up a bit long, but I'm not sure if the server and client programs should be broken
out into separate wiki pages. Sometimes it's nice to have all together. This is my first foray
into XML-RPC so improvements are welcome.

  == Example Configuration ==
  Two programs are included in this example. The first listed is the server and the second
part is the client, which will communicate via XML-RPC over HTTP with the server. The server
code is intended to run as a Tomcat servlet, while the client is a command line application.
These can both be run on the same system.