ws-dev mailing list archives

From David Parsons1 <PARSO...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Sandesha2 1.5 Release Candidate
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:22:31 GMT
Hi Amila,

Definitely.  I was planning on getting to this asap.  I will try to get to
it today and put the vote out.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Parsons
Web Services Development
INTERNAL:  David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB :: DE3F20 :: 246930
EXTERNAL:  ParsonsD@uk.ibm.com :: (01962) 816930
Mail Point 211, IBM Hursley Park, Winchester. SO21 2JN

From:
Amila Suriarachchi <amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com>
To:
David Parsons1/UK/IBM@IBMGB
Cc:
axis-user@ws.apache.org, sandesha-dev@ws.apache.org,
axis-dev@ws.apache.org, general@ws.apache.org
Date:
18/02/2010 04:55
Re: Sandesha2 1.5 Release Candidate

since rampart 1.5 has been released shall we do the sandesha release?

thanks,
Amila.

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM, David Parsons1 <PARSONSD@uk.ibm.com>