ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: What's next for WS@Apache? Discuss.
Date Sat, 17 Apr 2010 07:37:30 GMT
Glen, your proposal amounts to having gone thru a lot of pain to have simply
TLPed Axis. The entire board prerogative was to break up WS wasn't it?

I'd prefer to make a bunch of new TLPs - give people a chance to grow into
new roles as well. All the ones you listed as "keep" should be TLPs IMO.
There is no "minimum size" required to be a TLP.

Sanjiva.

--
Sanjiva Weerawarana, Ph.D.
Founder, Director & Chief Scientist; Lanka Software Foundation;

Blog: http://sanjiva.weerawarana.org/