ws-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache MUSE (was: [VOTE] Retire Muse and WSIF to the Attic on muse-dev)
Date Sun, 15 Aug 2010 16:30:05 GMT
As of now, there's no community to maintain MUSE, so it's off to the Attic.
I don't happen to know how things come back from the Attic -- they might
have to pass back through the incubator.

I would also invite you to look at CXF: A very quick look suggests that at
least some of the WS-* stuff from Muse is in CXF, and the CXF community
would be very open to contributions of more. You might find it more
satisfying to consider porting what you need into/onto CXF.