ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "FrontPage/Axis" by FlorianKirchhoff
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:05:18 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "FrontPage/Axis" page has been changed by FlorianKirchhoff.
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/Axis?action=diff&rev1=40&rev2=41

   * [[/GzipCompression|How to use Gzip compression with Axis ?]]
   * [[/AxisClientConfiguration/SSLConfig|How do I select a client certificate for SSL at
run time?]]
   * [[/AxisClientConfiguration/InterruptCalls|How do I interrupt a thread that is blocked
in a remote call?]]
+  * [[/AxisClientSetHTTPHeaders|How do I set HTTP headers in Axis clients?]]
  === Attachments ===
   * [[http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg08732.html|How do I use attachments?]]
   * [[http://www.mail-archive.com/axis-user@xml.apache.org/msg20160.html|Where can I see
some sample java code for attachments? ]]