ws-dev mailing list archives

From Apache Wiki <wikidi...@apache.org>
Subject [Ws Wiki] Update of "ReportForSep2007" by JustineSmith
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 15:18:41 GMT
Dear Wiki user,

The "ReportForSep2007" page has been changed by JustineSmith.
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForSep2007?action=diff&rev1=21&rev2=22

  === Miscellaneous ===
  Progress towards a Milestone 8 release has been slower than expected due to other committments
of the regular contributors over the summer and the amount of time required to mentor and
review the work of the two new contributors.  We hope to deliver M8 soon, then plan to review
and finalize the Woden API before delivering a 1.0 release.  We now have one remaining item
to complete on our project status file before we are ready to propose graduating from incubation
- that is, to update the development process documentation on the Woden website.

+ * [[http://www.thefreelibrary.com/How+Michigan+SEO+Helps+You+Increase+Page+Rank+Fast-a01074166423|Michigan
SEO]]
+