ws-dev mailing list archives

From Marcin.Markiew...@fiducia.de
Subject Migration wss4j 1.5 -> 1.6
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 16:02:56 GMT

Hello,

I try to fix the problem with WSEncryptionPart and multiple elements for
encryption/sign (Jira WSS-254). I work on the code for wss4j 1.6 (trunk).
All work is possibly done, and I want to test it with my application, but
there are some API changes from 1.5.9 to 1.6. Now I have following problems
- perseaps someone can tell me how to use this code parts now (I look for
the equivalent methods/constants)
1):
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngineResult.TAG_SIGNED_ELEMENT_IDS
for: WSSecurityEngineResult ser =...
   List signedElements = getElementsInSignature((java.util.Set) ser.get(
WSSecurityEngineResult.TAG_SIGNED_ELEMENT_IDS));

2)
:WSSecSignature signature = new WSSecSignature();
signature.addReferencesToSign(signatureParts, secHeader);
            signature.prependToHeader(secHeader);
            signature.prependBSTElementToHeader(secHeader);
            signature.computeSignature();
the underlined methods exists no more or have other signatures.

Can you help me?

Greetings,
Marcin Markiewicz

Fiducia IT AG
Fiduciastra├če 20
76227 Karlsruhe

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
AG Mannheim HRB 100059

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Gregor Scheller
Vorsitzender des Vorstands: Michael Krings
Stellv. Vorsitzender des Vorstands: Klaus-Peter Bruns
Vorstand: Jens-Olaf Bartels, Hans-Peter Straberger

Umsatzsteuer-ID.Nr. DE143582320, http://www.fiducia.de