ws-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Hachmann <pub...@thesofa.de>
Subject Re: Welcome to dev@ws.apache.org
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 23:28:45 GMT
Hi,
further more, I would like do add the comment, that I have now tried
several times
to unsubscribe me from this list, as I am bombed with mails I do not
care or at the
moment. Though this unsubscription did not work dispite having received the
confirmation.
Please split the list again, and make unsubscription work!
As we all can see, many people are trying hard to get removed since
lists have been
merged. Please provide a solution for this!!

Thanks and Regards,
  Alexander