ws-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 20:23:03 GMT
This has already been explained numerous times. Here is an alternative
explanation. Look at the source of the mail for the List-* headers.
This will tell you how to unsubscribe and also how to get additional
information if you have problems unsubscribing. For this list you will
see:

To make it easier for you, here is a quote from the mailing list help:

[quote]
The messages should contain one line or word of text to avoid being
treated as sp@m, but I will ignore their content.
Only the ADDRESS you send to is important.
[/quote]