ws-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE] Release WSS4J 1.5.10
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 10:14:43 GMT
> I have a question - are my ideas for allowing the XPath-expression in the
WSEncryptionPart part of the 1.5.10-Version, or not?

No, they will either be in 1.5.11 or 1.6. Preferably the latter, as I'm
trying to restrict the number of new features that are getting in to 1.5.x,
as it's delaying the release of 1.6.

> I don't know for example if the code has to compile with java 1.4.

1.5.x must compile with JDK 1.4. Trunk (or the future 1.6 release) uses JDK
1.5.

Thanks,

Colm.