ws-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to get standard user defined as 'parameter user' in client_deploy.wsdd
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 11:27:23 GMT
> But I don't know how to get the standard user defined in parameter "user" to
> do HTTP authentication.Do anyone can help? thanks!

You can't, as per the comments at:

http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/apidocs/org/apache/ws/security/handler/WSHandlerConstants.html#USER

"In this case the HTTP authentication mechansisms do not work anymore.
User authentication shall be done via the username token or the
certificate verification of the signature certificate. "

Colm.