ws-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: commits mailing list
Date Fri, 05 Nov 2010 09:15:57 GMT
That doesn't sound reasonable to me. The reason is that the traffic
generated by Hudson is much lower than the traffic generated by JIRA.
If we follow that logic, we would have to add yet another list for
JIRA and end up with 5 lists (users, dev, commits, issues, build).
That is an overkill for a project such as WS.

Andreas