ws-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Plan B for the web site
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 12:57:40 GMT

Good idea Benson

as long as the Content is exported to html or xml and  not a proprietary format..
whats is the starting point..index.jsp?
How would milestones be achieved perhaps by module?
any advice from paul and/or glenn?

thanks,
Martin

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:08:45 +0530
Subject: Re: Plan B for the web site
From: sanjiva@opensource.lk
To: dev@ws.apache.org

No .. I looked at it but didn't see an obvious way to edit stuff :). If anyone else has looked
into it in detail please send a pointer!

Sanjiva.