ws-dev mailing list archives

From Lawrence Mandel <lman...@ca.ibm.com>
Subject Re: unsubscribe
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:20:47 GMT
I think we can all see from the large number of unsubscribe requests that
there were many people happy to get some targeted information from the
different dev and user lists before who are not interested in getting
information about all of Apache WS now that the lists have merged. I
wonder if we've done a disservice to the Apache WS community by merging
all of the lists.

Lawrence Mandel