ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Drat we have to unwind this release
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:22:15 GMT

Benson,

On Wednesday 16 February 2011 9:12:24 AM Benson Margulies wrote:
> Colleagues,
>
> I don't know what to do. The situation is worse than I reported in my
> recent email. The build didn't even make md5 signatures, I have no
> idea how or why. it made signatures and nothing else. I think that
> this means that I need to work with infra to wipe the whole thing from
> maven, then debug the problem, then start all over.

Maven generates them at deploy time.   They are deployed to the nexus repo:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/ws/xmlschema/xmlschema-core/2.0/

and

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/ws/xmlschema/xmlschema/2.0/

since the vote was for the artifacts in the nexus staging area, the vote was valid with the
md5's and such.

I'm not sure what the issue is.

--
Daniel Kulp