ws-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject WSS4J 1.6.0-beta artifacts
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:11:49 GMT
All,

I have created an "unofficial" WSS4J 1.6-beta release. Please download
and play around with it etc. As it is a beta release, it is *not*
suitable for production in any way, and the APIs are subject to
change. The distribution is available here:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.6.0-beta/dist/

and the Maven artifacts are available here:

http://people.apache.org/~coheigea/stage/wss4j/1.6.0-beta/maven/

Only three JIRAs are currently open against 1.6.0:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-268
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-257
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-256

WSS-268 involves getting Opensaml2 into Maven central, WSS-257 is
partially complete, and WSS-256 is mostly complete. I plan on creating
a Release Candidate in about a week, and calling a vote in about 2
weeks.

Colm.