ws-dev mailing list archives

From Ping Liu <pingpinga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Woden help
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 17:05:47 GMT
Hi Sagara,

Sorry for the delay.  I had attached the patch for the issue (WODEN-228).

Now I am looking at other issues and would like start with WODEN-186.  I am
able to reproduce the errors that Jeremy listed in the bug report.  But I
guess I will have questions and wonder what is the good way to ask
questions.

Thank you!

Ping

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 5:45 AM, Sagara Gunathunga <
sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi Ping ,
>
> There are lot of places in Woden site that need to be updated. You can
> provide patches for them and its a good way to start your contribution.
> Please grab site source codes from here [1] and try to build the site
> locally using Apache Forrest [2] . Once you have a patch files please fill a
> issue here [3] and attach your patches I will review and check in to SVN.
>
> [1] - http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/woden/
> [2] - http://forrest.apache.org/
> [3] - http://ws.apache.org/woden/issue_tracking.html
>
> Thanks !
>

> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 10:32 PM, Ping Liu <pingpinganan@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Sagara and Lawrence!
>>
>> This is good to see.
>>
>> I did send my first e-mail but before I realized I should join in the
>> mailing list first.  So I didn't really receive anything back as I was out
>> of the list.  I just subscribed yesterday.  Thanks Sagara for forwarding the
>> e-mail thread to me.
>>
>> By the way, I guess I found a typo in Woden => Documentation => User Guide
>> => Get Started at
>> http://ws.apache.org/woden/userguide.html#Getting+Started
>>
>> The current code snippet at the very first is
>>
>> WSDLFactory factory = WSDLFactory.newInstance();
>> WSDLReader reader = factory.newWSDLReader();
>> reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_VALIDATION, true);
>>
>> Description descComp = reader.readWSDL(wsdlurl);        <-- the Description component
>> DescriptionElement descElem = descElem.toComponent();   <-- the <description>
element

>> Should it really want to say
>>
>> WSDLFactory factory = WSDLFactory.newInstance();
>> WSDLReader reader = factory.newWSDLReader();
>> reader.setFeature(WSDLReader.FEATURE_VALIDATION, true);
>> Description descComp = reader.readWSDL(wsdlurl);        <-- the Description component
>>

>> DescriptionElement descElem = *descComp.toElement*();   <-- the <description>
element

>> I wrote a little reader to read a WSDL 2.0 from an Axis2 sample and was
>> able to verify this.
>>
>> Another typo is on the same page but in Woden URI Resolver section, i.e.,
>> Woden => Documentation => User Guide => Woden URI Resolver => Absolute
URIs