ws-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Neethi 3.0.0 release??
Date Thu, 03 Feb 2011 10:54:22 GMT
The changes related to Axiom are not critical for Axis2. They will
only become relevant when using a non standard Axiom implementation
such as the one provided by my DDOM project. This is out of scope for
the Axis2 1.6 release. If it is possible to build Axis2 trunk with
Neethi 2.0.x, then we don't even need a Neethi release.

Andreas