ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Redundant names space removal when Serializing - AXIOM
Date Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:59:07 GMT
Isn't that a bug?

If I declare an NS at the Envelope node then that cannot be removed if
anyone inside uses it. If I'm serializing only the Header element(s) then
any in scope namespaces must be available and worst case every element will
re-serialize them. However under no condition is it correct to serialize a
child element and end up with malformed XML!

Sanjiva.

On Sat, Nov 19, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com