ws-dev mailing list archives

From Charith Wickramarachchi <charith.dhanus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Redundant names space removal when Serializing - AXIOM
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 03:20:33 GMT
Hi ,

This is an issue with the BE service. When the message comes to synapse
from the client. In its SOAP Message it has same name space declared at two
levels.

At Envelope level and and inside a header. So as a result when message go
through synapse  it will omit this redundant names space declaration.
But BE service will fail to process this header due to  missing namesspace.
So its due to BEs xml phaser assumes that headers are self contained and
they do not see the namesspace defined at Envelope level.

thanks,
Charith

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 11:12 PM, Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@opensource.lk