ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Keys file...... Was: [VOTE] XmlSchema 2.0.2 Take 3
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 14:21:20 GMT
On Monday, April 09, 2012 04:13:14 PM Andreas Veithen wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 15:59, Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org> wrote:
> > On Sunday, April 08, 2012 04:48:27 PM Benson Margulies wrote:
> >> but ... we have no KEYS file in the xmlschema tree.
> >
> > Not in neethi or axiom or others either....
>
> That is not correct. Axiom always had its own KEYS file which was located
> here:
>
> http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/commons/axiom/
>
> Maybe you got confused because for the 1.2.13 release, I removed the
> "commons" part of the URL and I created an empty axiom directory
> already a couple of days ago (I only copied the 1.2.13 distribution
> and the KEYS file to the new location today).

I think Benson was commenting on KEYS in svn, not the dist area.   I could
be wrong though.  :-)

Same point though, would it make sense to just have a single KEYS file in :

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/

covering everything?

(And looking at that list, we probably should remove some of the stuff
there.  Juddi, many of the Axis things, etc...)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp