ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Axiom 1.2.13
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:09:31 GMT

+1

Everything looks OK from a Legal standpoint.

Everything builds and passes with Java 5.  I'm seeing 3 test failures in api
with Java 6:

Failed tests:
testHeaderGetSet(org.apache.axiom.attachments.PartOnFileTest): Expected
FileDataSource, but got org.apache.axiom.attachments.PartDataSource
  testPurgeDataSource(org.apache.axiom.attachments.AttachmentsTest):
expected:<1> but was:<0>
  testReadOnceOnBufferedPart(org.apache.axiom.attachments.AttachmentsTest):
expected:<1> but was:<0>

I'm not sure how big of an issue that is to you.  It could be something
related to the office I'm in right now.   Having major network issues so if
the tests are doing anything network related, that could easily explain it.

(note:  we don't have java 6 builds in Jenkins for Axiom, should we?)

Dan

On Monday, April 02, 2012 10:48:22 PM Andreas Veithen wrote:
> Here is the vote for the Axiom 1.2.13 release.
>

> Release notes:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/commons/tags/axiom/1.2.13/REL
> EASE-NOTE.txt
>
> The Maven staging repository is at:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachews-003/
>
> Source and binary packages can be found at:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachews-003/org/apa
> che/ws/commons/axiom/axiom/1.2.13/
>
> Preview of the Maven site:
>
> http://people.apache.org/~veithen/axiom/