ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Preparing for XmlSchema 2.0.2 release....
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 17:12:10 GMT

I'd also like to do a 2.0.2 release later this week.  I fixed several of the
JIRA's this morning.  I'll try and look at the other two listed against
2.0.1, but I'm not sure if I'll get to them.   I'm tempted to mark
XMLSCHEMA-19 as "won't fix".     XMLSCHEMA-21 certainly works with similar
setups in the CXF test suite, but CXF may be setting a better resolver.
Not really sure.   I'll try and take a look at it if I get a little time.

In anycase, if anyone has some more changes, please speak up!

--
Daniel Kulp