ws-dev mailing list archives

From Stephanie Stroka <stephanie.str...@adnovum.ch>
Subject Re: Dependency tree question
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 13:39:32 GMT
Hey!

Thanks for your answer Colm!
I'm using ant. I think that opensaml uses xmlsec 1.5.1 in my setup.

I come to realize that maybe this mailinglist is not the one I should
aim for since I do not have any particular problems with wss4j.
I think the main problem is rather that opensaml does not register the
id's for the XML Signatures correctly and so the verification of the
signature fails because the element with a certain ID cannot be resolved
by the new xmlsec lib.

But maybe one of you experienced a similar problem before and has some
idea about how I could register the id correctly.

best wishes,
Stephanie