ws-dev mailing list archives

From abhishek.ba...@in.pwc.com
Subject can't find org.apache.ws.security.common.SOAPUtil package
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 14:28:40 GMT
we have find   org.apache.ws.security.common.SOAPUtil package in
wss4j-1.6.5 api and aslo in sample code but we could not
find this package in wss4j-1.6.5.jar file downloaded from apache site.

Can you please help where we find this mentioned package.

The information transmitted, including any attachments, is intended only for the person or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance
upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited,
and all liability arising therefrom is disclaimed.   If you received this in error, please