ws-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry <redmi...@list.ru>
Subject [WODEN-65] refloated
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 16:25:48 GMT
Hello,

I got a NPE serializing my WSDL , probably don't understand how it
supposed to work...

DOMWSDLWriter.printInterfaceFaultReferences(...) {
QName attrQName=faulRef.getRef();
String attrName=

DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(faulRef.getNamespaceURI(attrQName.getPrefix()).toString(),
     attrQName.getLocalPart(),
     faulRef);

So it supposed that I must know the correct prefix for the fault component?

I have:
interfaceFaultReferenceElement.setRef(new QName("http://mynamespace",
"myfault"));

Of course I can always put:

description.addNamespace("tns", targetNamespace);
interfaceFaultReferenceElement.setRef(new QName("http://mynamespace",
"myfault", "tns"));

That's ok then doing it by hand, but I am getting the QName from an RDF
model with no prefix defined.

Why the code is trying to get a namespace by prefix, to search later a
prefix by the namespace?

Things go worst for faultElement where I just have no idea which prefix
to put, the element name belongs to XML Schema global types.

DOMWSDLWriter.printFaults(...) {
//TODO check here - returns  QNameTokenUnion but only take QName
QName attrElement=faulEle.getElement().getQName();
String attrEle=

DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(faulEle.getNamespaceURI(attrElement.getPrefix()).toString(),
     attrElement.getLocalPart(),
     faulEle);

Thank you in advance

Dmitry Repchevsky