ws-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitry <redmi...@list.ru>
Subject DocumentationElement content setup question.
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 15:42:41 GMT
Hello,

I am going crazy trying to figure out how I can put a wsdl documentation.

I can easy to read it:

for (DocumentationElement documentation :
description.toElement().getDocumentationElements()) {
     XMLElement xmlElement = documentation.getContent();
     Element domElement = (Element) xmlElement.getSource();

but how can I write?

DocumentationElement documentationElement =
description.addDocumentationElement();
XMLElement xmlElement = documentationElement.getContent(); // = null?
xmlElement.setSource(documentation);

I can not create an XMLElement by myself, because it is hidden for me.

Looking at DocumentationElementTest.java there is a dummy TestXMLElement
class created.
Probably documentationElement.getContent() may create an empty
XMLElement using an appropriate (DOM/OM) factory if there is no any set?

Kind regards,

Dmitry