ws-dev mailing list archives

From Colm O hEigeartaigh <cohei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WSS4J Validators
Date Thu, 10 May 2012 09:21:40 GMT
Hi,

The way to specify custom Validators is to have something like:

WSSConfig config = WSSConfig.getNewInstance();
config.setValidator(.....);
WSSecurityEngine ret = new WSSecurityEngine();
ret.setWssConfig(config);

You can see how CXF does it here:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/cxf/trunk/rt/ws/security/src/main/java/org/apache/cxf/ws/security/wss4j/WSS4JInInterceptor.java?view=markup

Possibly Rampart isn't setting the WSSConfig instance on the security
engine or is not allowing the user to add or remove Validator
instances on it. Either way it's an issue for the Rampart team.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder