ws-dev mailing list archives

From Graeme Jenkinson <gcjenkin...@gmail.com>
Subject WSS4J Validators
Date Wed, 09 May 2012 19:00:52 GMT
Hi,

I recently built the Synapse-2.2.0-SNAHSOT in order to pick up the WSS4J
1.6 improvements, specifically the Validator interface. However, using
Synpase/Rampart I can't find anyway of actually getting hold of the
WSSConfig instance to change the default Validators.

In the pas t(under WSS4J 1.5.x)  I've provided a custom Processor by
modifying the WSSConfig instance returned by
WSSConfig.getDefaultWsConfig(). However, under WSS4J 1.6.x this method has
been removed. Am I missing an obvious way of changing the default
Validator/Processor map returned by WSSConfig? As at the moment I can't see
a way of changing those mappings under Rampart/Synapse.

I suspect that this is a "Rampart issue", but as I not overly familiar with
the code or the reasoning behind the changes to WSSConfig I though it best
to consult WSS4J experts and then work from there.

thanks,

Graeme Jenkinson