ws-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Veithen <andreas.veit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Axiom release 1.2.8. and onwards axiom.jar file on binaries folder
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2012 09:09:24 GMT
axiom.jar is an uber-JAR that contains the classes from axiom-api,
axiom-impl, axiom-dom and axiom-c14n. Also note that in Axiom 1.2.13,
some classes are included in both axiom-impl and axiom-dom, but with
different names, i.e. there is no 1:1 relationship between classes in
the JARs and classes in the source code.

BTW, if you are analyzing source code metrics, why do you look at the
JARs in the binary distribution?

Andreas