ws-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Deployment issue in WAS 7 server (Web Sphere Application Server) #### CXF 2.7 + Neethi 3.0.2
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:12:19 GMT

Folks Applicable CamelCase Bugs in CXF package
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.cxf.user/4065

which causes this CamelCase Bug in Camel Router

Discussion in CXF-Users
http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/How-to-make-CXF-wsdl-to-generate-uppercase-complextype-name-td3370261.html

admittedly a one-off but a big one-off for enterprise wide systems that more than 1 million
lines of axis WebService calls to support
toss in Camelcase Complex-Elements into any of the xsds and watch the fireworks begin

Axis does handle Camelcase Complex-Elements consistent between AxisClient and AxisServide
so the Axis Algorithm works

I considered the exclude schema-namespace but I need a Map or a List to accomplish the objective
so for example if i have
Schema Namespace        PackageName
Fu                                 fu
Bar                                bar
Benson                          martin
Dan                               andreas

-nexclude schema-namespace [=java-packagename]