ws-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deployment issue in WAS 7 server (Web Sphere Application Server) #### CXF 2.7 + Neethi 3.0.2
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2012 18:17:29 GMT
On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Folks
>
> Applicable CamelCase Bugs in CXF package

This is a fixed issue that you neither submitted nor commented upon.
So I don't see how this aligns with your narrative of SM asking you to
submit a CXF JIRA, and CXF not responding to it.  The bug describes
the CXF behavior as 'standard compliant', and asks for a workaround
for Tibco. I'm confused.