ws-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Torres <jonathan.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Proyect participation interest
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 17:06:40 GMT
Dear Woden Team,

My name is Jonathan Torres and , currently ,  I am a SOA Architect
working at Iberia Spain . I'm writing at this time in order to express
my interest in participating in your project. I'm quite a fan of axis2
and the whole  soa concept and also in researching and developing new
features for other platforms like the Oracle SOA Suite .

I like the proyect concept and I realize that it could bring great
solution to  the SOA development ecosystem.

I'll be able to work in anything that you might think that would be
usefull in the current proyect status.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and many thanks for your time and
attention.

Best regards,
Jonathan S. Torres D.