ws-dev mailing list archives

From Isuru Ranawaka <irjan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ideas for a GSOC 2013 Project
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2013 06:49:17 GMT
hi Andreas ,

Current Implementation of Streaming Xpath Parser is not support for Xpath
expressions that having predicates. On the Other hand it Operates on top of
the OMElement .What I suggest is rewrite Xpath Parser for evaluate Xpath
Expressions on top Of the XMLStream.That means with out building OMElement
or any Other Object Model getting XML Events From XMLStream and Evaluate
Xpath. For that Xpath Compiler should have to be designed and Need to
figure out Object Model for represent Xpath Expression .By Using that Xpath
Model and XMLStream it should be able to evaluate Xpath.