ws-dev mailing list archives

From Asiri Liyana Arachchi <asiriw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIOM-367 :Improving AXIOMXPath to support XPath 2.0
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 14:05:53 GMT
Since there are no other processors which are object model independent, and
because of the fact that the Axiom provides a DOM implementation I think
integrating Psychopath Xpath Processor with Axiom is the option left if to
give Axiom XPath 2 support.
in the issue page you have mentioned that
 "Because of (1) the work required to integrate PsychoPath with Axiom would
be to ensure that DOOM has a level of compliance to DOM that is high enough
to support PsychoPath. "

what work need to be done to ensure this?

Regards,
Asiri

.