ws-dev mailing list archives

From Asiri Liyana Arachchi <asiriw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIOM-367 :Improving AXIOMXPath to support XPath 2.0
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2013 06:53:06 GMT
Couldn't find a method to create W3C Document using Axiom. [1] says
createDocument method is protected which returns OMDocument which can be
cast to W3C Document. But [2] suggests that in impemetation of the
StAXOMBuilder class that method is declared private.
I have discussed this matter here [3].
Isn't there any way to create w3c Document using Axiom.

[1]
http://people.apache.org/~veithen/axiom/apidocs/org/apache/axiom/om/impl/builder/StAXOMBuilder.html
[2]
http://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/branches/carbon/3.0.0/dependencies/axiom/modules/axiom-api/src/main/java/org/apache/axiom/om/impl/builder/StAXOMBuilder.java
[3]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18940777/cant-invoke-the-protected-method-in-staxombuilder-class

About the requirement of  the PsychoPath library being available as a Maven
artifact from the central repository, I got to know that the psychopath
XPath2 engine is available through the P2 repositories (only - at this
point), and if Apache maven is used for building , Tycho can be used to
fetch the dependencies through P2. I'm still working on that.

Regards
Asiri

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 12:14 AM, Andreas Veithen <andreas.veithen@gmail.com