ws-dev mailing list archives

From Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathu...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: No Issue tracker for WS as a whole
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:58:36 GMT
On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 2:57 AM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org>wrote:

> Hi Sagara,
>
> Could you please address these issues as PMC chair?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colm.
>

> On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I could not find an issue tracker for problems which affect the whole WS
>> TLP.
>>
>> For example, issues with the parent website or with the download site.
>>
>> The main issue with the parent website is that it does not have a link
>> to an issue tracking system.

Since we have an issue tracker per each sub project I'm not quite sure
whether we need a TLP level issue tracker so I'm +0 on this.  If there is
no objections I will raise a infra ticket EOD today to create TLP JIRA
project.

>> There is also an issue with the download pages.
>>
>> The top-level .htaccess file includes the line
>>
>> IndexOptions FancyIndexing ScanHTMLTitles
>>
>> which overrides all the standard options.
>> This causes some problems, for example files are supposed to appear
>> after folders, not before.
>>
>> I think this should be changed to
>>
>> IndexOptions +FancyIndexing +ScanHTMLTitles
>>
>> so as to add the options.

 I can look into this during this weekend.

 Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga

Blog - http://ssagara.blogspot.com