ws-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject No Issue tracker for WS as a whole
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 23:35:39 GMT
I could not find an issue tracker for problems which affect the whole WS TLP.

For example, issues with the parent website or with the download site.

The main issue with the parent website is that it does not have a link
to an issue tracking system.

There is also an issue with the download pages.

The top-level .htaccess file includes the line

IndexOptions FancyIndexing ScanHTMLTitles

which overrides all the standard options.
This causes some problems, for example files are supposed to appear
after folders, not before.

I think this should be changed to

IndexOptions +FancyIndexing +ScanHTMLTitles

so as to add the options.

[Please include me in replies as I am not subscribed]