ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: No Issue tracker for WS as a whole
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:58:45 GMT

On Sep 11, 2013, at 12:58 PM, Sagara Gunathunga <sagara.gunathunga@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 2:57 AM, Colm O hEigeartaigh <coheigea@apache.org> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 12:35 AM, sebb <sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
> I could not find an issue tracker for problems which affect the whole WS TLP.
>
> For example, issues with the parent website or with the download site.
>
> The main issue with the parent website is that it does not have a link
> to an issue tracking system.
>
> Since we have an issue tracker per each sub project I'm not quite sure whether we need
a TLP level issue tracker so I'm +0 on this.  If there is no objections I will raise a infra
ticket EOD today to create TLP JIRA project.

Personally, I don't see a need for this either.   For specific problems with anything non
sub-project specific (which is super rare), a note to the dev list is likely more appropriate
anyway.

I wouldn't bother getting one created.

Dan

> There is also an issue with the download pages.
>
> The top-level .htaccess file includes the line
>
> IndexOptions FancyIndexing ScanHTMLTitles
>
> which overrides all the standard options.
> This causes some problems, for example files are supposed to appear
> after folders, not before.
>
> I think this should be changed to
>
> IndexOptions +FancyIndexing +ScanHTMLTitles
>
> so as to add the options.
>
>  I can look into this during this weekend.
>
>  Thanks !
>

> [Please include me in replies as I am not subscribed]

> Colm O hEigeartaigh
>
> Talend Community Coder
> http://coders.talend.com
>

> --