ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] XmlSchema 2.1.0
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 19:01:29 GMT

It’s been over a year since the 2.0.3 release of XmlSchema and there were a couple patches
in JIRA/github that we might as well get out there.

Note:  one method has slightly different behavior than 2.0.3 which is the reason for the 2.1.0
version number.   The NamespaceMap.getNamespaceURI()  method now returns “” instead of
null to make it behave correctly per the spec.   This MAY cause issues with code that expected
null.   I did run the CXF tests and it was completely OK with the new behavior.

Issues fixed:
    * [XMLSCHEMA-26] - NPE: NamespaceMap.getNamespaceURI() returns null
    * [XMLSCHEMA-30] - Each type from W3C base schema (http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema) is
equals to each other

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachews-1000/

Tag:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/xmlschema/tags/xmlschema-2.1.0/

Vote will be open for at least 72hours.   Here is my +1.

--
Daniel Kulp