ws-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Retiring some projects...
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:59:06 GMT

As the emails from Sebb obviously show, there is no one around that cares to do anything about
the XML-RPC site.   There hasn’t been a commit there in 3 years.   Thus, I’d like to go
ahead and just retire/attic it.    Thoughts?

What about tcpmon?   It’s been a really really long time since anything was done there.

While were on the subject, I’d also like to remove XmlSchema 1.4 from the project list on
the site.   That branch was last released 3 years ago as well.   Really, there isn’t any
“support” for it.  Anything needing fixed will likely just be on the 2.0 branch.

--
Daniel Kulp