ws-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] XmlSchema 2.1.0
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:49:37 GMT
+1(non-binding)
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

On 2014-1-22, at 上午3:01, Daniel Kulp wrote:

> It’s been over a year since the 2.0.3 release of XmlSchema and there were a couple
patches in JIRA/github that we might as well get out there.

> Note:  one method has slightly different behavior than 2.0.3 which is the reason for
the 2.1.0 version number.   The NamespaceMap.getNamespaceURI()  method now returns “”
instead of null to make it behave correctly per the spec.   This MAY cause issues with code
that expected null.   I did run the CXF tests and it was completely OK with the new behavior.

> Issues fixed:
>    * [XMLSCHEMA-26] - NPE: NamespaceMap.getNamespaceURI() returns null
>    * [XMLSCHEMA-30] - Each type from W3C base schema (http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema)
is equals to each other